Wednesday, March 5, 2008
on monday we continued guitar costume tagging..
and then we got some wrong! also don't know why :/
then have to relook everything again..
i dont like tags like BPS13 anymore ):
but at least there was aircon and kind of wasted alot of time chatting
but then there were no lights! ): lousy lousy guitar room..
oh and today was so funny :D
cos peixin was laughing at emily!
and i was laughing at peixin for laughing..
then mrs mak said "magdalene and peixin have been laughing non-stop for very long already ah!"
and then we didn't stop until we got stomach ache HAAHAH
haha i was a teacher for 1 hour yesterday (:
cos mrs alfie didn't come..and so she ask me to go through the answers for grammar with the class!
and then everyone was all like "good afternoon miss huang" HAHA
and they keep asking me whether can go toilet -.-
reminds me of the time when it happened to shi jin :D
but it was quite fun lah..then can use the visualiser! and they kept telling me to slow down -.-
but there was so much answers to go through!
GOD'S BOXES
I have in my hands two boxes,
Which God gave me to hold.
He said, "Put all your sorrows in the black box,
And all your joys in the gold."
I heeded His words, and in the two boxes,
Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
But though the gold became heavier each day,
The black was as light as before.
With curiosity, I opened the black,
I wanted to find out why,
And I saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
I showed the bow with the hole to God, and mused,
"I wonder where my sorrows could be!"
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
"My child, they're all here with me."
I asked God, why He gave me the boxes,
Why the gold and the black with the hole? "
My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
The black is for you to let go."
(i think it's quite a nice anology (: and its good for exam encouragement!)
6:26 PM